Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We are Naruto Destiny choose your path and rule your way of life.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hearing the song ((Private, Mizukage only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

Hearing the song ((Private, Mizukage only)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing the song ((Private, Mizukage only))   Hearing the song ((Private, Mizukage only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:40 am

She felt her eyes water as he said this. She hated being weak and hugged herself.

" Give up Munenori-kun" she whispered like when she was younger " The Angel you knew is dead, give up on her. She's not coming back' she said.

She walked in front if him and kissed him good bye as the girl he though she was.

" Good bye" she said and used her summoning to disappear in site.

She she left the wind blew.

" Don't waste your time on me, I'm dead"
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Munenori Yagyu
Admin
Munenori Yagyu

Hearing the song ((Private, Mizukage only)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing the song ((Private, Mizukage only))   Hearing the song ((Private, Mizukage only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Munenori knew that she was gone but he still loved her from childhood, his feeling never died and they never would. "Goodbye Angel" he whispered into the wind turning his back changing into his normal werewolf form, howling at the moon before running off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-destiny-way.forumotion.net

Hearing the song ((Private, Mizukage only))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2