Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We are Naruto Destiny choose your path and rule your way of life.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 pm

"You Don't Know the Power Of a Jinchuriki do You?" he asked "Naruto's Power overpowers over then fifty of your ninja. And My Shukaku can destroy buildings in moments"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 pm

She glared .

" Power is well and good, but we have strategy, we have determination. My people were never ones to back down" she said and smiled softly thinking of the people without knowing.

She the shook her head and looked defiantly back up at him.

" I have dealt with worse, and also I fear nothing , do not threaten me for I am not one to be passive towards anything. "
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 pm

"..As I Recall your village was put into poverty from a hired mercanry and a corrupt man" he said "..DO You honestly think you can stand against numerous armies and the Minds of the Nara Clan"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:17 pm

She stopped herself from hitting him hard. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath .

" That man was an idiot, I care about my village enough to know that we are and continue to be self sufficient. Also, I believe that we have complete naval control. With Shizu Shi, I believe we shall do fine. I never feared anyone, specifically a man"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 pm

"..Well..I only hope your decision your making is for the good of your people and not a personal decision" he said quietly and walked back to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:23 pm

She made him face her moving some water from her hands pulling the chair towards her. She now had the taller advantage and looked down at him.

" My people are wise, we have been trained since born. Don't underestimate us. We see you as a strong village that is no doubt, but demon or not , we are people who never give up. My people will follow my decision, plus the geographical isolation, we have many advantages" she said smirking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:24 pm

"..Do What you wish Miss Mizukage" he said quietly "..I Just hope that nothing bad happens to your village because of this decision" he said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 pm

She felt heat appearing on her face and she felt her eyes glow from her clan. She put her hands on her hips and lent down an inch from his face.

" I may be inexperienced and I may seen rash, but I know what I do. Konoha has been through too much for us to be associated with them , and I thought your village was perfect, but now ......I am not so sure" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm

He kept a calm expression "..My Village wants nothing more then peace and a treaty between ours will bring the whole continent closer to peace"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 pm

She smiled a smile that was almost too sugary.

" Well I am not part of the continent are we," she said smirking " We have geographical isolation"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 pm

"..You.Know exactly what I meant, You are a part of the Shinobi Nation and there fore peace is what we both desire.." He kept his face near hers
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 pm

She smirked .

" Well I have my cunning ways........for daddy did not just hand me this role of Mizukage. I gained power, don't underestimate me. I may not look it , but I am not just a face"
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 pm

"..Obviously, The mist is not as Naive to just make a girl the Kage" he said
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 pm

She smirked and nodded .

" I have to believe it's the same case with you. No simple , boy can be Kazekage. " she replied
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 pm

"..Yes,Im No Ordinary child" he said sadly "I Have a demon within me, And for that reason I am the Leader of this Village"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Her lips changed from a smirk to a straight line.

" Do not mind it , people all deal with their demons, different types, but demons nonetheless. Now be happy you do what you think it's best for your village now stop -" she she stopped herself .

She stepped back swallowing deeply. She was shocked in herself for showing sympathy to a person .
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:48 pm

He looked at her with his jade colored eyes "..." he was waitng for her to finish
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:51 pm

She rubbed her forehead , her head in pain from all she was feeling , the fear of even feeling sympathy.

" What?" she asked him softly.

She fanned herself .
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 pm

"..You Are not going finish what you were saying?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 pm

She looked away .

" I showed weakness, and I will not continue" she said . " It was foreign and unwelcoming. "
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 pm

"..Alright Then" he said quietly and turned his chair to the window and looked down at the village "...."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:58 pm

She cleared her throat feeling awkward and warm from the damn heat she hated.

" Now Kazekage, I am actually sad to say that I might be seeing you in the other side of the battle field. If I fall, then I fall, but never reprimand my village. ......I shall break the bridge that connects us to you" she said.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:00 am

"..I'm Sorry to hear that" he mumbled "..But Destroying the Bridge that your village worked so hard to achieve,Is unacceptable.."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu

Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:01 am

She shrugged.

" When I say self sufficient I mean it. We will no longer depend on your continent or anyone. I shall say that I will take the offer of being protected from the Akatsuki. We will be fine" she said and bent down to get her hat.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:02 am

He stood From his Chair "The Akatsuki?" he demanded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.   Mizukage visiting the Kazekage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage visiting the Kazekage.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next